Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Friday, July 07, 2006

"The Second Must"

So, I've been dying to write about this product for a while, and here I am. Everyone knows the saying "diamonds are a girl's best friend." I say that's a load of you-know-what. People like us aren't quiiite at that diamond-buying fiscal level yet in our lives, and so for our sake I have coined my own adaptation of this old saying. I would like to suggest that in actuality, a good mascara is a girl's best friend. Seriously. I mean, I am well aware that there are those fortunate SOB's out there who have naturally full and long lashes (seriously, I think my boyfriend is one of them), but since there are a lot more people in the world who do NOT fall into that category, here is my gift to you:

Dior's Diorshow mascara is really the most amazing mascara I've ever found. And let me tell you, I've been through them all: Lancome, , Origins, Clinique, Maybelline, Cover Girl, Almay, Shu Uemura, MAC, Benefit, Bourjois, Vincent Longo, NARS... I could go on. Most of these other brands either don't come off for days, smudge, or don't perform the way they say they will. Whether I spent $8 in a drugstore or $30 in a department store, life has never been better than when I walked out with Dior in my shopping bag. $23 has never been better spent and after all, what woman isn't on the hunt for THE perfect mascara?

Ladies (and men, if you fall into this group as well), let me strongly encourage you to try this stuff out. It comes in colors - black, brown, blue; it cleans off easily, it lengthens and defines. I don't think there will ever be a day when I do not want this product in my cosmetic case. As always, a quick lash curl prior to application adds a little extra flare, but with this stuff you can get away without it. Take it from someone who is obsessed with eye makeup - get yourself to your local Sephora or department store and pick up a tube today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home