Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Friday, March 09, 2007

New Music For You


New guy. Sounds like Chris Martin meets someone else whose name I can't think of right now because its Friday morning and instead of coffee I'm drinking Diet Coke, which is altogether too weird of an experience as I never really drink soda. Anyway, meet Mat Kearney. He's just great. A friend of mine burned his CD "Nothing Left to Lose" for me and I liked it so much after only 2 real listens that I am going to fork my hard-earned money over to Ticketmaster and go see him when he's in town next month. I hate going to live shows, only because I feel like its such a crapshoot. And you don't just pay for a ticket anymore, you pay Ticketmaster's ridiculous convenience charges, which certainly aren't convenient for me. Back to Mat - if the show is really good, I'll tell you guys all about it and maybe try to include a pic. They allow that at shows sometimes, you know. For now, just go to iTunes and get the record. The whole record, because I promise you'll like every single track.



(Photo courtesy of VH1.com.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home