Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Testing Block Results Part 1

The Kiehls Marvelous Mineral Mascara.

It works!

Thats the quick-bit review. But seriously... I don't hate it. I know that doesn't sound really encouraging, but understand that I've been a sworn follower of Diorshow for at least 3 years. It might take me a little while to fully reconcile to making a change. I have decided in the past 2 weeks that the Kiehls coverage is equal to the Diorshow, and the overall benefits are pretty comparable. The only thing I can't promise is that the lengthening aspect is the same, but if there is a difference, it is pretty slight.

My one gripe really with the Kiehls product is the wand - this first tester gets a little gunky regularly. I end up with blobs here or there, and I swear, its not because I can't apply. I am considering this the trade-off with the Diorshow - which, I might have mentioned previously, gets dried out really quickly.

I do find that the Kiehls cleans off really nicely, which I would not say for the Dior.

Final analysis: Try it. You might find yourself a fan. And for $17, its a very strong contender and comes recommended from this reviewer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home