Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Caught a Lite Tan


Whats up summer party people?! Remember my post about low-fragrance Kiehl's tanner? Well, here is a post about slightly higher-fragrance, but maybe more multi-purpose Jergens Natural Glow Firming Moisturizer. Thats right, I said firming. Thats why I picked it up in the first place. The good news is that I think it does bring a less-pale sheen to my pasty self. The bad news is that I don't use it in the same places consistently enough to tell if it really firms. BUT, I guess my point in even putting it here is that I like it enough to encourage YOU all to try it. Next time you're in the CVS/Walgreens/Duane Reade and trying to decide between the umpteen choices you have staring you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home