Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Its a Conundrum


Hello lovers, have you missed me? I sure have. I've been missing you and feeling so sad. But its not you, it was me - I simply haven't been inspired by anything in a while! Fortunately, I've found my new muse, and of course, its a wine. Its a wine called Conundrum! To me, its actually pretty simple - you have to fall in love with this wine. It was originally sold to me as a Chard, which is only partially true. The blend is Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Muscat. These are then complemented with a splash of Semillon and Viognier. Genius! You can read more about the winemaking process of this one at the Conundrum website. Originally, this was sold at almost $40 a bottle, but now you can get it at most stores for just under or at $30 - and Costco carries it at a very sexy $23! Sure to please wine drinkers of all walks, give this one a try for your next dinner party. I promise it will be a great success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home