Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Official Feedback

I wasn't kidding when I said I would be back to post my eval of the MAC Oil Control Lotion and Prescriptives Virtually Fresh foundation. You doubters. The quick and dirty is as follows:




MAC Oil Control Lotion
Love it. This stuff really does work. Delivers moisture to my skin still while really helping out with mid-morning/mid-day shine. Seriously reduces need to blot. Bravo, MAC.






Prescriptives Virtually Fresh

Lukewarm. Like the even distribution of color. Like that it really does even out overall skin tone and create a consistent base for any coverup you need to add. Don't like that it dries just a tad on the powdery side, and is therefore a little more visible to the naked eye than one would probably prefer.


BONUS review:

L'Oreal Vive Pro

Not a huge fan. My hair doesn't really feel clean after using this stuff - rather, it feels a little weighted down and thick/uncooperative. Sorry, L'Oreal, I was really rooting for you on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home