Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I See the Light

I promised a review of Aveda's Smooth Infusion haircare, and it will be here... just not yet. Instead, I want to talk to you about a different Aveda product that I didn't mention before (I'm so sneaky) - the Light Elements Smoothing Fluid. Have we talked yet about shine treatments for your hair? No? Well, this is as good a time as any.
If you do not currently use a shine serum - and I think most people do - consider it. Stylists usually finish your blowout with some and it tends to be silicon-based. Lovely stuff, I think the last one I bought before Aveda was from Kerastase. As Kerastase tends to be on the pricey end of things, I did not replace the last bottle of shine serum that I bought, and believe me, you could tell the difference. So when I picked up my C2C shampoo and conditioner last month, I asked about shine products and voila.

I like this stuff, kids. First of all, it smells good. Hooray! Second, it does the same thing that every silicon-based product I've ever used does, except its (mostly) natural and comes from a company that is into the sustainability concept. I also appreciate that the Smoothing Fluid doesn't leave my hair looking greasy and gross on the second day - something you find with some shine products.


Overall, two thumbs up from this reviewer and I promise a Smooth Infusion review soon(ish).


* Image courtesy of Aveda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home