Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pick of the Day

Two posts in one week! What's next?! Armaggedon!!!

Anyway, yeah, working gets in the way of blogging - but not this week. Today I went to Sephora to pick up my Diorshow mascara (see previous posts), and another fab find - Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.



Man, I developed a bad relationship with hairspray way back when feathered bangs and "wings" were cool. No matter how much Rave or Finesse I used, my hair just wouldn't go. Ever since then, I've had nightmares of sticky, nasty clumps of hair and the pain of combing that crap out.
Enter Frederic Fekkai, personal savior. This spray is light and invisible, yet holds the living daylights out of your style. I use it to hold curl and side-swept bangs, and its perfect for those causes. Try it. $23 for a talllllll can, or you can try it purse-size for $10 (personally, I think you might as well go for the whole deal = better buy).

Next topic:

Benefit Dandelion. I recommended this to a friend a while back, and she still uses it... practically three years later. Everyone talks about pink cheeks and that natural glow - well this is like a universal wish-granter for that kind of look. The wide brush allows good distribution of color, and the color somehow magically works on ANYONE. Its amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home