Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Shameless Plug


I've been modest long enough, and now I'm done with it. Right here, right now, I am going to plug my own Faithful Dog artist, Ms. Caitlin Frame. I've been working with Caitlin and her band for about 7 months now, and they're just getting awesomer and awesomer, and so I think its about time that you went and listened to their stuff. She's got a new EP coming out in May and its reallllly good. I like it. And I don't like a whole lot these days. She's playing around Massachusetts, Vermont, NYC and Maine over the coming months. Do yourself a favor, I swear, bookmark her website, add her to your MySpace friends. Keep this one on your radar. Value added: music for every mood, all in one place. What else could you possibly ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home