Gesundheit.

The Place to Find Out About Good New Stuff.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Back to School Results

So its September and the hot theme of this week is back-to-school. As someone who hasn't gone back to school for 'x' number of years (you don't need to know), I prefer to focus on reviewing those last couple of items that I promised but have yet to deliver for you. First, I need to make a quick espresso...

Ok, sanity is on its way, people. SO. Man, this Aveda Smooth Infusion decision has been hard. Not only have I introduced these new products to my routine, but I have changed a few other variables, as well. This leaves me still unsure as to my final verdict on the C2C hair line. Which brings me to my first ever:

UNDECIDED.

That's right, I said undecided. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the ultimate review on Aveda's Cradle to Cradle hair products is going to take a few more months. Hey, I could whip together something now as a guess, but I wouldn't feel right giving you guys an analysis that I really couldn't be 100% about. The good news is that I'm not giving up on Aveda... but I'm also not ready to be a full convert.

I will, in the meantime, find some other delicious things to talk to you about. Oh, why don't I start with the DDF Glycolic Toner. Great idea.

DDF 10% Glycolic Toner

This has been a really interesting test for me, dear beauty-philes. (I know thats not a word. Don't give me a hard time, I'm still under-caffeinated.) What I haven't updated you on is that I have 5-6 DDF products on the testing block right now, but I'm focusing on this toner. And... I like it, I do. Overall, I see a generally improved skin tone and something I like to think of as mild radiance. It took a little while for my skin to adjust to the astringency of the formula, but I think we're OK with each other now. This will be a curious product to take into fall as I am a "sensitive" girl and my skin does changes its behavior with the seasons. This kind of sounds like the set-up for a sequel. Hmm, maybe it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home